Consultants of DLF attorneys-at-law advise clients on all aspects of tax law, assess possible financial, legal and tax risks and assist in structuring of complex transactions during sale and purchase of companies and businesses. Thus, a client receives the most professional and comprehensive analysis of its any tax decisions and their implications.
In addition, our tax consultants are often involved in development of legal organisation structures for holdings, financial and trade transactions, including by way of use of jurisdictions with the developed tax system.
Legal advice of our consultants involves various aspects of tax law, including:
- Consultation regarding taxation of commercial transactions and companies, including the simplified taxation system and taxation of agricultural enterprises
- Assessment of tax risk of a particular transaction
- Corporate tax planning
- Development of tax schemes for restructuring of companies
- Consulting concerning taxation of foreign representative offices in Ukraine, avoidance of double taxation
- Tax planning during transactions on sale and purchase of companies and businesses
- Representation of a client in relations with tax authorities and in court disputes with tax authorities, in particular appeal of decisions of the controlling bodies
- Analysis of controlled transactions, assessment of transfer pricing risks, preparation of documents on transfer pricing
- Consultation regarding taxation of cross-border financial transactions and investment, etc.