Corporate law is one of our core areas. We advise both domestic and international companies in various fields of business on the optimum legal form. We work in a wide range of areas: from simply founding a company, structuring M&A transactions to complicated reorganization processes (mergers, integrations, spin-offs, changes of legal form) and all other key corporate law issues.
When dealing with business acquisitions, DLF attorneys perform extensive due diligence. This provides the client with systematic assessment of risks and opportunities for the target company. Our services are not limited to merely preparing due diligence reports. If requested by the client, we supervise the entire transaction from start to finish. We structure the transaction, guide you through the process and bring it to a successful close.
Our experts have pioneered the development of numerous ground-breaking concepts, as reflected by the many publications by our attorneys. The “Handbook of international LLC law”, 3rd edition (Handbuch des internationalen GmbH-Rechts) features one of the most comprehensive publications on the LLC law in Ukraine.
Our focal areas for corporate law are:
- Establishing a LLC in Ukraine
- Establishing a PLC in Ukraine
- Interim management
- Advice on issuing shares
- Opening a representative office or a subsidiary
- Preparation of articles of association (memorandum)
- Drawing up rules of procedure for the executive board, supervisory board and management
- Preparation and conveying general meetings
- Guiding project sales in form of share or asset deals
- Changes of legal form or other reorganisation
- Mergers and spin-offs
- Due diligence
- Sales of companies
- Drafting acquisition agreements
- Court disputes and corporate relationships