We advise our clients in time of crisis, during restructuring, represent their interests in judicial insolvency and restructuring proceedings, ensure professional preparation to such proceedings. In insolvency proceedings, creditors, too, can count on our services. We strive to achieve optimum satisfaction of the claims asserted on their behalf.
Thanks to their extensive experience, our attorneys have accumulated the practical knowledge needed for them to bring about the best possible economic results in negotiations or disputes with insolvency administrators.
We advise and represent the interests of managing directors and boards, helping them minimize or fully avoid personal risks and liabilities that might result from insolvency. Our attorneys are also happy to act as insolvency administrators or members of the creditor’s committee.
We offer consulting on all legal issues related to corporate insolvency, including but not limited to:
- Advice on avoiding company insolvency
- Guiding the sale of a crisis-hit company
- Advice on avoiding management liability
- Preparing for filing for insolvency
- Consulting creditors in insolvency proceedings
- Filing creditor’s claims, assertion and enforcement of creditor’s claims
- Acquisition of assets from the insolvency assets
- Advice on the provision and enforcement of securities
- Acting as an insolvency administrator
- Preparing and carrying out company liquidation