Increasing energy efficiency, introducing energy saving technologies and renewable energy are crucial for Ukraine, largely due to the strained relations with Russia.
Understanding the complex legal framework surrounding the implementation of renewable energy projects is critical to ensure their commercial success. Our experience and competence in supporting and implementing such projects, combined with solid expertise and knowledge of the industry enable us to serve our customers as reliable partners – working hand-in-hand with them as a strong ally.
We offer renewable energy enterprises end-to-end, competent legal and tax advice, and we professionally address all issues of energy, environmental and power business law.
Our services range from guiding site selection, performing legal and real estate due diligence, and detailed advice on planning permission law, as well as project financing, through to application for feed-in tariffs (the so-called green tariff), and support in obtaining plant permits. This also includes designing and accompanying project sales in the form of share or asset deals.
We offer advice and support on all issues. The following list shows a few examples:
- Support during site selection
- Forming and structuring the company
- Advising investors on the acquisition and sale of renewable energy projects
- Due diligence
- Support in negotiating and drafting contracts
- Advising project developers on obtaining all necessary permits
- Applying for feed-in tariffs (so-called green tariff)
- Drafting and reviewing land plot sale and purchase agreements or lease agreements
- Drafting agreements on the construction and maintenance of power installations
- Support for the duty-free import of installations to generate renewable energy
- Advice on project financing
- Antitrust law issues
- Drafting of component supply agreements
- Support for installation permits