Ukrainian, Russian, English
Yaroslav Anikeev has been advising Ukrainian and international enterprises on restructuring and Ukrainian insolvency law for over 13 years.
His industry-specific knowledge and extensive legal and business experience have enabled him to successfully restructure or liquidate dozens of companies from all business sectors and of all sizes.
Yaroslav advises companies on restructuring opportunities, develops restructuring plans, and strives to preserve jobs at the company in crisis, also protecting creditors’ interests.
He has extensive experience in insolvency administration, which enables him to provide competent and efficient support on all stages of insolvency proceedings to enterprises as both debtors and creditors. When representing the debtor’s interests he ensures transparent and compliant bankruptcy proceedings, especially when it comes to complex business and financing structures.
As an insolvency administrator, Yaroslav convenes and holds creditors’ meetings and creditors’ committees, and evaluates debtor‘s assets to be sold by auction.
Yaroslav Anikeev also specializes in real estate law, contract and tax law. He has a long-standing practice in advising a large construction company. Here, he ensures that the contractual relationships between the investor, the client and the general contractor are legally compliant and efficient, guiding them through the construction process from the very beginning and through to its implementation.
In addition, Yaroslav‘s legal practice includes rent and lease law, in particular, the contractual arrangement of rent or lease rights, as well as the enforcement of contractual and legal claims.
He also regularly represents our clients’ interests before Ukraine’s commercial and administrative courts, supporting them in the assertion and subsequent compulsory enforcement of disputed claims or defence against them.
- Representing one of the world’s largest manufacturers of machinery and equipment for plastics and rubber processing in insolvency proceedings by its Ukrainian contractual party
- Advising and representing a German enterprise in insolvency proceedings for its Ukrainian subsidiary in the building industry, as well as representing the enterpise in the subsequent court proceedings (total amount of debt – UAH 300 million or around EUR 30 million)
- Advising a Swedish consulting company on the closure of its subsidiary in Ukraine via insolvency proceedings
- Acting as the insolvency administrator for a motor traffic operator, evaluating and putting debtor‘s assets up for auction
- Developing and implementing a restructuring plan for a manufacturing company, including sale of unprofitable assets and restarting production
- Acting as the insolvency administrator for an enterprise selling chemicals and fertilizer (total amount of debt – UAH 150 million or around EUR 15 million)
- Developing and implementing a restructuring plan for a state brickworks, restoring its financial solvency within a year
- Developing a restructuring plan and conducting restructuring proceedings of a construction company
Yaroslav received his Master of Law from the Kyiv National Economic University. He was also specially trained as an insolvency administrator at the International Academy of Finance and Investment at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Certified insolvency administrator in Ukraine since 2008.
2001-2002 – Lawyer at Centrenergo JSC; 2003-2005 – Lawyer with the law firm “Lider”; 2005-2006 – Lawyer at Budmasch JSC; 2006-2008 – Managing Partner at “Brain Group” law firm; 2008-2013 – Independent Insolvency Administrator, and since 2014 Associate with DLF attorneys-at-law.