Ukrainian, Russian, English
Andriy Kit specialises in all aspects of corporate and tax law. He is an expert in drafting and executing contracts.
He provides legal advice on issues including the following aspects of international trade law: drawing up, reviewing and negotiating agreements for the sale of products, supply and distribution agreements, dealer contracts, etc.
Andriy Kit has great experience in consulting for corporate reorganisations, such as mergers, spin-offs, incorporations and changes of legal form. He supports our clients in arranging and holding general meetings and management or executive board meetings.
In tax law, Andriy mostly consults and represents our clients’ interests in tax disputes. His primary specialisation is legal assessments for the lawfulness of decisions by tax authorities, as well as evaluating prospects in every individual case, providing support and advice during tax audits, filing appeals against tax assessments, as well as in-court representation in tax disputes.
Andriy is also an expert in VAT refund matters, providing guidance in disputes with the Ukrainian tax authorities.
He consults on all labour law issues, in particular, hiring and dismssing staff, drafting labour contracts, obtaining working permits for foreign employees, staff cuts and other matters of human resources management and social law.
Andriy’s legal practice also covers advising on customs law, supporting during customs clearance and in disputes with the Ukrainian tax authorities.
- Advising a German manufacturer of chimneys and exhaust gas systems regarding customs clearance for its production in Ukraine and filing an appeal against the decision of the Ukrainian customs authorities
- Advising a German manufacturer of herbal medications on customs clearance for its production in Ukraine
- Advising a German producer of food supplements regarding opening of a representative office in Ukraine and sale of dietary and food supplements
- Representation of interests of a German elite furniture manufacturer in matters regarding debt collection from its Ukrainian counterparties
- Consulting a Polish perfumes producer in relation to establishment and organization of its business activities in Ukraine
- Representation of interests of an Italian pumping equipment manufacturer regarding debt collection from its Ukrainian counterparties
- Consulting an Italian ships producer regarding cancellation of the special sanctions imposed by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Consulting a Ukrainian agricultural goods producer regarding cancellation of the special sanctions imposed by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Advising one of the largest world rubber producers concerning organization of the foreign trade activities, customs regulatory process in Ukraine, debt collection from Ukrainian counterparties and cancellation of the special sanctions imposed by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
Andriy Kit studied law at the National State Tax Service University of Ukraine.
2010-2011 – Lawyer at Bio Invest Ukraine LLC; 2011-2012 – Lawyer at Rems Instrument trading company; 2012-2013 – Associate with bnt & Partners law firm, Kyiv office, and since 2014 Associate with DLF attorneys-at-law.