Igor Dronov advises enterprises on the optimum legal form and tax structuring for distribution systems. He has many years of experience in registering limited liability companies, joint stock companies and opening representative offices for foreign enterprises in Ukraine.
Igor also specializes in contract and tax law, and possesses in-depth experience in advising on all of the legal and tax law aspects for drafting contracts, hedging our clients’ receivables, as well as executing and enforcing contracts.
He advises on a wide range of intellectual property issues, in particular, negotiating and drafting license agreements, supporting the transfer of trademarks, registering intellectual property objects in the Customs Register, and defending our clients’ interests in the event of a breach of their IP rights.
Igor offers legal analysis for advertising materials, including online commercials regarding their compliance with the Ukrainian competition advertising law, and provides our clients with competent legal support in enforcing their claims in the event of infringement.
He asserts our customers’ rights and defends their interests in out-of-court and in in-court proceedings. He also obtains work and residential permits for foreign employees in Ukraine.
- Consulting and representing one of the largest manufacturers of window profile systems in Germany during the merger of its Ukrainian subsidiary
- Advising a Czech energy group on the construction of a 120 MW solar plant in Ukraine
- Consulting and representing an Austrian water and sewage disposal corporation while it was terminating its business activities in Ukraine
- Representing the world’s leading manufacturer of cableways in a court proceedings against its Ukrainian contractual party regarding the collection of claims
- Advising an international healthcare corporation in implementing insider guidelines and adapting these to Ukrainian legislation
- Advising a Chinese corporation (manufacturer of dietary supplements and personal care products) on developing its distribution system in Ukraine
Igor Dronov holds a degree in law at the International Scientific and Technical University in Kyiv.
2001-2002 – Acting as Trade Registrar in Kyiv; 2002-2011 – Lawyer at Big Golf Ukraine GmbH; 2011-2013 – Associate with legal firm bnt & Partners Kyiv, and since 2014 Associate with DLF attorneys-at-law.