DLF experts provide end-to-end legal support and advice on multi-layered transactions and all other issues relating to intellectual property law, media and competition law. We have an extensive experience in the defence and use of industrial property rights.
We provide competent advice on the prosecution and defence of injunctive relief and damage claims, defending your trademark rights both in and out of court. We help our clients to turn their trademark rights into valuable economic assets by developing and negotiating trademark sale and license agreements. In addition, we devote much attention to use of intellectual property objects in commercial activities. Thus, in particular, we offer you to take a look at our brochure, which contains detailed analysis of legal regulation of use of image for commercial purposes in Ukraine.
We also specialise in advising enterprises on developing legally sound advertising campaigns, including online advertising, and compliance with product-related advertising regulations (e.g. promotion of foodstuffs, alcohol, tobacco, medications). In so doing, we draw our customers’ attention to their data protection obligations and help them avoid legal pitfalls when implementing their creative ideas.
DLF also supports its clients in defending against anti-competitive practices by third parties who use unfair advertising methods.
We are happy to advise and support you on a wide range of intellectual property issues such as:
- Performing intellectual property due diligence during mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiating license agreements
- Advising on acquiring and protecting intellectual property rights
- Advising and supporting the transfer of trademarks
- Enforcement of claims against violation of personal rights
- Registration of trademarks in the Customs Register
- Representation in disputes regarding the infringement of intellectual property rights
- Tax advice for intellectual property transactions
- Checking advertising campaigns for compliance with Ukrainian advertising law
- Representation in both the out-of-court and in-court defence of anti-competition practices by third parties