Lawyers of DLF attorneys-at-law provide comprehensive advice to investors who are interested in privatization in Ukraine. We conduct legal due diligence of a privatization object in state or communal ownership. On the basis of the results of due diligence the client is able to assess all risks and prospects of privatization of the target enterprise.
Upon the client’s decision we may supervise the whole privatization process, as well as to provide our legal services following the completion of privatization.
Our law firm provides services regarding the procedure and process of privatization, in particular:
- Preparation of the required documents necessary for participation in the privatization process, including advice regarding participation in the auctions for privatization of state/communal property
- Legal due diligence of the target privatization object
- Legal supervision of the process of alienation of the state and/or communal property
- Drafting and revision of the agreements on privatization of property
- Representation of the interests of a client before the State Property Fund of Ukraine, other state and local authorities
- Representation of the interests of a client in court disputes regarding privatization
- Provision of information regarding inclusion of new objects into the list of state property objects subject to privatization, other services in the area of privatization